Consult your doctor to help you know and understand the following:
- Keep your weight under control.
- Know your blood pressure and strive to maintain it with-in normal limits.
- Keep your cholesterol with-in normal limits.
- Exercise daily for a longer and more vibrant life. Ask your doctor what type of exercise is recommended.
- Eat small portions of food throughout the day, incorporate fruits, vegetables, protein, dairy & grains.
What to bring
- Bring your completed (filled out) patient form package, accessible on our website.
- Bring your insurance card and picture ID or Driver’s License.
- Parent’s and/or Guardian’s must bring children’s insurance card and your picture ID.
- Bring a list of all medications that the patient is taking.
- We look forward to having you as a patient.